2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

P52 : 2010 : Week 27


P52 : 2010 : Week 27, originally uploaded by Rynonut Mom.

We went to Scottsdale McCormick Railroad Park to met up with friends this 4th of July. The temp wasn't too bad as we were sitting in the shade & the sun went down. We listened to the band, danced and played. Turned our chairs around 180 degrees and then watched the fireworks! Is this the perfect photo? No. But it , to me, captured the day the best - the 4th shirts on my favorite boys, the light bracelet on Ryan's arm, the way they are all looking at the fireworks - I just love it. It was an awesome 4th!

Happy Daisy AZ  – (12:47 PM)  

How fun - we've been to that Railroad Park before for an event they have in October, but I had no idea they held other events there. I'm looking forward to cooler weather so I can take my pregnant self, family and little 2 year old for his first trip to see the trains! Love looking at your pics!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP