2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

P52 : 2010 : Week 26


P52 : 2010 : Week 26, originally uploaded by Rynonut Mom.

I had Ryan take some photos of me running on this morning. They didn't turn out quite the way I wanted, but that's ok! Matthew asked me to take his photo and I couldn't refuse. I love this one. His one eyed squint, sitting in his Gator, the peanut butter from his cracker on his lips, the freckles from summer, the healed scar on his forehead, the gap beginning on his front top teeth (they're finally loose!!!) - it's all just so him and so this summer. We stayed outside for a bit on this morning and they played. It was right at 7am and that's just about the only time to be outside and not in the pool.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP