2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

NYC

I had a fantastic opportunity to visit NYC a couple weeks ago.
I had never been there.
Needless to say - I was a little overwhelmed at first, but adapted by the end. My best friend forever lives there right now with her family. My god daughter (her daughter) is on Broadway yes - the Broadway - starring in the production of "A Little Night Music". I was able to get away for a few days to go see them and was able to see her in the show. The show it's self was amazing, but then to also see your god daughter, whom you have watched grow up since she was in her mommy's tummy, on stage alongside Catherine Zeta Jones and Angela Lansbury is beyond amazing. And then just to see them after not having seen them in 8 years? Well that was truely the best part of the whole trip.
I didn't take as many photos as I thought I would, but I was so busy looking around, walking, talking and was just plain tired that I just didn't get out the camera as much as I thought. Some of these photos are taken with my big girl camera, some with the point & shoot and some with my camera phone.

A plaque outside one of the firestations.
Catherine Zeta Jones signing autographs after the show one night.

Capturing the crowd while they are capturing her.


The signs outside of the theater.







Some of the cool buildings I saw!


The big marquee in Times Square.


Times Square




Bryant Park - these chicks had glow in the dark hula hoops! Cool!














The set of Te Today Show









Here Katherine was signing autographs after a show.

The 3 of us on stage at The Kerr.






robin  – (6:05 PM)  

Looks like you saw a lot! I love your photos, Michelle. Hope you come back to visit again!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP