2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

P52 : 2010 : Week 8


P52 : 2010 : Week 8, originally uploaded by Rynonut Mom.

Feb. 27, 2010
Matthew blowing bubbles yesterday afternoon.

  • Sunday Ramblings...
  • Yep - it rained. Again. Last night and up until early afternoon today. Yep - I cleaned house yesterday. Bought a Swiffer Wet Jet and did the floors yesterday. And it rained. Again. I knew it was going to rain. Again. But still. Is it just too much to ask for the floors to stay footprintless for more than 12 hours?
  • Have I mentioned I hate the dirt?
  • Still loving my new washer/dryer! Awesomeness!
  • Still loving my new lens! Awesomeness! All today's photos are taken with it. It takes photos differently than the 50 1.4. Don't really know how, but it does.

We went to the park a couple of times this week, when Michael was home. Had fun! Looked for baby ducks, but didn't find any. I *think* it's too early.




  • Matthew - He had a better week at school this week - well, Mon. & Tues. By Wed. he went downhill a little bit again. LOL! But still a pretty good week all in all. He's still picking on his forehead anytime the bandaid is off. I am so sick of the bandaid and so wish it would heal.
  • Ryan - He took the motorbike out again several times this week and got it out of 1st gear. He's still doing really well on it! He's been begging to go to the Observatory for weeks now and I took him last night. The volunteers had it set up on one star and didn't really more it around anywhere, but they had a computer set up that helps to make the scope track that Ryan enjoyed looking at. It was kinda fun to watch him soak up all the information like a sponge!
  • The 2 hour tour to WalMart was 3 hours yesterday. Ugh. Why is it that I can go with one or the other of them and it's fine, but with both of them, it turns into a nightmare?
  • I'm down about 5 pounds now. YAY!
  • I have another roast with carrots and potatoes in the crockpot again today! Double Yum!
  • I'm doing some Conscious Discipline training at school. It's kinda interesting. It's a principle that our school really goes by and it's nice to get training it in to be able to follow through with it. Hopefully it can help both at school and here at home.
  • Running. I still can't believe that I'm doing it. I start Week 5 this week. Each week I think that I can't possibly run more than I have been, but I do. And I feel good about it. I do! I'm not really sore anymore. But I can feel that I did the run on the day that I did it. Muscles are just fatigued a bit. This is the week when the program changes each of the 3 days that I'm doing it in. I need to be up to 4.2 miles in just under 2 months. And I'm doing nowhere near that right now. But I will.

ChloĆ©  – (11:03 AM)  

So great about the running!! You rock, Michelle!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP