2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

peace.love.twilight


peace.love.twilight, originally uploaded by Rynonut Mom.

I'd seen a scrabble tile necklace on Etsy that was like this a month ago. When I went to check on it a couple days ago, it was sold. There are others on sale there, but none that I liked as much. Then I figured, I could make one, silly! I have the soldering stuff, I have the digi supplies. I searched and found the heart & peace flair (both by Gina Cabrera from Digital Design Essentials) and away I went. There is text from the book in the background - the passage on the lion and the lamb. I'd make it a bit smaller if I did it all over, but the soldering is always a treat, so not again! LOL! And it's a little close to the top, but oh well! I love how it turned out!

JanetB  – (7:52 PM)  

Well now THAT is really cute! You rock, girl!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP