2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Digital Artist Magazine Project365 article by Christine Newman



Christine interviewed me for the Dec. issue of Digital Artist Magazine for an article on Project 365. I finally had time today to unzip everything and read the article. It's an extremely well written, thoughtful article for those that are starting out on their P365 journey this year with lots of good tips! I'm quite impressed with the magazine and it's layout too! Very professional with lots of good info. And the digital scrapbooking downloads for this month's issue are huge and yummy!

Anyway - I was so happy to be included in this and thought I'd show off a section of it! Thanks again for thinking of me, Christine!

This is a screen shot of the P365 article by Christine Newman from the digital magazine - Digital Artist Magazine.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP