2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Cayon Photography

We have had the pleasure of knowing Adrian for years now. She is Matthew's ST and he just LOVES her! Due to our common interests, she and I have hit it off and become quite good friends too. We just need more time in the day, so we could chat! LOL! ;)

When she started Canyon Photography this year, we talked about having her photograph our family, for it's so hard to get photos of all 4 of us together (also of Michael and I together), for I'm usually behind the camera. So, this past Nov., she took some of us. I treasure these more than I can say! She shared them on her blog here and on facebook, but I didn't post these here, trying to surprise grandparents with the prints at Christmas (which we did). But I wanted to share them, so - here they are!












This last one was very indicative of how the boys were for her! They were either running around like crazy or bored silly! Ugh! I still love this one for that very reason though!

Thanks again so very much, Adrian!

JanetB  – (12:46 PM)  

Ohhh, those are great! You're right, the last one is awesome. I love the ones that capture 'that moment' so well!! :o)

Adrian  – (12:52 PM)  

My pleasure!!!! You know I love you guys and I treasure all of the pictures you've taken of Lily over the years. I owe you a million times over for capturing those memories!

listgirl  – (5:33 PM)  

Those photos are BEAUTIFUL! So sweet!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP