2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

83:365


83:365, originally uploaded by Rynonut Mom.

Bitten again. Michael tried to surprise me last Sat. with the movie when it came out, but he didn't realize that you could get the 3 disc set for the same price. I took his back to get the one I wanted and came out with the Director's book too. The Movie Companion one I have borrowed from the library. Still haven't watched the movie again...

Debra  – (8:45 AM)  

You are too funny!! I did read them all, and I did go to the theater and saw it with my younger two. Good fun!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP