2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

78:365


78:365, originally uploaded by Rynonut Mom.

Matthew's OT brought a Memory Game for him to play today also - LOL! He had so much fun with it and really was good at it! :)

We went to the library this afternoon (to pick up my Sookie books - yay!) and after we came home - I looked over to find this...

I hope he's not getting sick! Not 2 minutes after I took this, the dog came over and woke him up.

My name is Sarah  – (4:33 PM)  

So cute. I have been sleeping for a few days too because I did not feel so good.

Debra  – (8:40 PM)  

Two extremes!! I love how you capture his enthusiasm in everything he is doing!! (even sleeping!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP