2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

77:365


76:365, originally uploaded by Rynonut Mom.

Lazy day today on Spring Break. We are just enjoying being at home. Ryan got out his HO train and made a small track in his room. Matthew decided to look through the tunnel at me - LOL!


I made a corned beef in the crock pot last night, so am about to go make a Rueben sandwich for myself.

I am waiting on the next 3 Sookie Stackhouse books to be ready for me at the library. I read the 1st one likety split and am so ready to start the next one. One is in transit, so they should be ready today or tomorrow. Hopefully today! :)

My brother sent me a DVD with the wedding photos on it today. Hopefully I'll have time to play with it a bit and maybe scrap! :)

Jill  – (8:44 AM)  

I love the tiny details of your everyday life that you're recording for your 365! Your sons are both so cute!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP