2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

66:365




66:365, originally uploaded by Rynonut Mom.



We went to a birhtday party at a park today! Gorgeous day! There were these pretty trees with some low branches and I had the boys sit for a photo!



It was this little cutie's 2nd birthday. Remember him - at birth, here and at a little older? Not so little anymore, but still just as adorable...







They rented a bouncy...




And they ate ice cream cone cakes....





I had done something different with my hair today. It's so long right now, that it pretty much taken to pretty straight. So I curled it - took way too long to do, but it was curly and I thought - kinda cute. Not one person ( other than Matthew's MT) said anything about it, so it must not have looked as cute as I thought! :)



Tomorrow we have Matthew's birthday party! Fun, fun Spongebob fun!

I've actually done a couple pages in the last couple days too!

Coloring Eggs 2008 - using the new Songbird Avenue kit for March!


Luckiest Girl - using today's photos and some new goodies from TheDigiChick.

listgirl  – (11:51 PM)  

Oh I LOVE the curled hair Michelle, so cute! Looked like a fun birthday party today!

JanetB  – (11:59 AM)  

Cute hairstyle!! Isn't it great to have nice weather for those outdoor parties?? Makes it twice as fun!

Debra  – (10:08 PM)  

Oh Michelle...You look totally cute! I love it all curled like that! It looks like it was such a fun day! Aren't the bouncy's the best?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP