2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Pages anyone?

I haven't scrapped much again. Just too many things going on to get any done. And when I've had time - I've just been tired and not done it!

I actually did one page tonight - Spring has Sprung

This one's done with the Feb. Songbird Avenue kit - i love u


Here are my updated 365 pages... week 5






And Week 6

I'll try to get my photos-a-day caught up in the next couple days. I have the new Songbird kit to try to get something done with. And I have more work to start another movie poster for Silver Hills Pictures - fun stuff!

Back soon!

listgirl  – (11:26 AM)  

LOVE your P365 weekly pages! I'm behind, so I need to do two weeks this weekend. You design movie posters? that's so cool!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP