2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Figures...

I'm still taking daily photos, but have hit a road block. My 10 month old computer is giving me hard drive failure notices, so it may be heading back to Dell. It's been acting odd for months now - not waking up when you touch the keys (having to unplug it to wake it back up) and has seemed just really "off" this last week. Then last night and today - several "Windows has detected a hard disk problem" messages. I've done some things here, but doesn't seem to have any results. I'm lucky in several ways right now. I bought a new External Hard Drive last Saturday, since my old one had less than 20GB's left on it and I was able to get the computer up and running this afternoon, backing up what all I needed onto my new hard drive.
So - I will be back as soon as I can! :) But wanted to leave notice in case it's awhile till I return! :)

Debra  – (9:10 PM)  

Ughhh...I hate computer problems. Hopefully it's nothing major. Thankfully you have everything backed up, and it reminds me I need to do another back up!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP