2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

35:365

Well - Flickr won't let me upload this from there for some reason, so here we go...

Matthew's teacher was interviewed about All Day Kindergarten here and the crew filmed it in their room. Needless to say, my little cutie had quite a bit of airtime! :) He got quite a kick from watching himself on TV too - LOL!

This is the note that she sent home with the kids. Obviously - I knew, since we were at school!

Someone was very happy to see himself on the tv...

This is his teacher...
And here you can see me in the red shirt and Ryan right over my shoulder on the left ...
If you want to see the whole thing for some bizzare reason, it's here!
On the same day, The AZ Republic published an article on Substitute Teachers. They had been in the week before to our class taking lots of photos. So these are the kiddos in my room and the teacher that I am working with right now...




The kids were very excited to see themselves in the paper!!!! Here is the link to read the article, if you'd like to...

Sandra  – (3:59 AM)  

That is so exciting for the kids and you. Keep a copy of it. I didn't keep onee of the time that my daughter meet the Queen on her visit to Australia.
http://sandraproject365.com

Robin  – (9:15 PM)  

How cool! You're all celebs now!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP