2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

29:365


29:365, originally uploaded by Rynonut Mom.

I tried to dress a little more professionally today, for the district curriculum people were coming to the school today. I had a note to go see one of the admin ladies this afternoon for a review. Silly little me thought it was going to be about DIBELS training, not a review for my job performance - ROFL! Jokes on me, I guess! I did get a really good review, all in all, so that was really good. And since I was clueless, I wasn't nervous at all - LOL!
Since I was a little more dressed up today (for me at least) - I thought it might be a good day for a self portrait...

Michelle  – (8:38 PM)  

I've been wanting to say this is such a pretty picture of you! I hate not having time to blog LOL

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP