2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Wow!

Has it really been 2 months since I posted pages here? Pretty simple explaination, really. I've only done 5 more since then. Only 5. That's really sad. But it's what's happening right now - no time. I miss it horribly though and want to scrap. But life just gets in the way right now. I'm tired by the time I get the boys to sleep and ready to crawl in bed myself.

Well anywhoo - here they are...

The puppy and the rock... click here for a closer look...

Snow Fun - click here for a closer look...


A Christmas card (no- not the one I'm sending out) - click here...
Happy Holidays - click here

And - I really love how this one turned out! - Official Present Opener - click here

Been working hard today to finish up the Christmas letter, so I can get cards sent out in the mail. Yep - Matthew and I stayed home again today. No fun. He doesn't seem worse, he just doesn't seem any better either. He didn't hold down any food yesterday. Today he is keeping it down, but is just still not right. It was only a half day today - they got out at 12:30pm! Bummer though. He was asking to go to school and for his friends today.
I'll be back with today's photo in a bit.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP