2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

369:366


369:366, originally uploaded by Rynonut Mom.

More playing with the bear. See him below on the fireplace too? Lots of relaxing going on here at home. Poor Daddy is at work and is having a long hard (last 2) day(s) at work.



I'm on the fence, because I was kinda happy to be at the end of the 366 Project. It kinda took alot out of me, actually. I only missed 2 photos (days) all year and I'm really proud of myself. But now we're at the start of a new year and there's alot of talk about it again. And a new CK kit that is really intriguing me. And I know how much Grammie, Grandpy, Reba and Uncle Paul enjoy seeing all the photos that I take. So, now I'm not sure what I'm going to do...

Well, Happy New Year to everyone!!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP