2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

354:366


354:366, originally uploaded by Rynonut Mom.

Today they went to a flight center for their field trip! He had a blast!

He also brought home this cool alligator that he had made in art!


I'm feeling so very behind. We started out the season being ahead with buying most of the Christmas presents, but everything seems to have gotten behind since then. So many things I still need/want to do. I have the cards, but they're not put together, signed or addressed yet. I still want to try to do a letter to go with it. Still have a few presents to buy. Have to grocery shop. Have NO teacher's/therapists gifts thought of or done yet. Not to mention play with my new phone yet! Seems like I blink and it's time to put the boys to bed and then I'm BEAT! I want to scrap and have tons of pictures I'd like to work with, but no time, mojo or energy to do it.

It's cold and rainy here the last couple days. Sucks, 'cause you can't just let the dog out into the backyard, for it's a muddy mess. Supposed to be this way for the next like 4 days too. But I can't complain - it's not freezing and snowing here...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP