2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

The Wedding Weekend.

My little brother got married this last weekend in Santa Barbara. It was a totally gorgeous wedding. I was really busy trying to help out and simply enjoying myself to have the camera in my hands the whole time. I have way too many photos to post all the good ones here. So here are a few...







Posted by Picasa








Posted by Picasa

These are a few of the photos from the rehersal and the dinner the night before. Everything is straight out of the camera, so some are dark and some aren't very good. But again. No time to edit everything.







Posted by Picasa
It was Grandma's birthday that Friday, so Paul and Diane had arranged a cake to surprise her at the dinner. Click here to see all the rest of the photos from the rehersal.

That Friday, we had about 2 hours, so we headed to the beach to throw the boys into the ocean for a bit - LOL! They had a blast!








Posted by Picasa









Posted by Picasa
K - off to bed for the night! :)

JanetB  – (10:15 AM)  

Oh, Michelle! It looks like they had a gorgeous wedding AND had lots of fun. I'm so happy for them. Paul is such a great guy and will be a super hubby.

The beach looks like lots of fun!

That was so nice of them to have a cake to surprise your mom!

pixelsnglue  – (11:25 AM)  

Looks like a beautiful wedding and a good time was had by all! Love those beach pics!
(ps, it's me Tania, I moved my blog just in case you didn't recognize my OpenId below)

Robin  – (7:25 PM)  

Congrats to your brother! Love seeing you all dressed up, too. Your photos are just stunning.

Michelle  – (4:36 PM)  

beautiful pictures! He looks so spiffy in his tux too!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP