2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

317:366


317:366, originally uploaded by Rynonut Mom.

He went with me to Target yesterday to return something and shop for shoes for me. He has been asking for this video for the last week+. So - with the very last of the money he had saved up, he bought it! He's watching it (again) right now as I type...

It chilly here today - right now only 57 degrees! Nice! I have to head out to find shoes today. Not sure what else we'll be doing. Watching Nascar, I'm sure. They are here in town this weekend, but we didn't go this year.

If you want to see the cutest kids ever - you can click here to see the photos from the Buddy Walk from the photographer. I saw a few of Ryan, but didn't see any of Matthew at first scan...

Have a good Sunday! I'm off to get a cup of coffee to warm me up!

JanetB  – (5:37 PM)  

Hey...we have the Sponge Bob Christmas movie! I'm amazed how much our doggies look alike. Labs have such a sweet sweet disposition! In your picture with your long pant jammies, your pedicure looks great. You must have a Ped Egg! :o)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP