No more rain right now, but they say it could still happen any day. But it's monsoon season, there's a chance for rain everyday right now! :)
It did stay nice and cool yesterday. The humidity was high. We are used to like 7% and it was wayyyyy up there.
I think I'm going to take the boys out when I'm done here and wash the van while they play, so I'm sure it will rain this weekend! :)
The flight seats were down to 2 yesterday. They are overbooked right now, but usually with the people that don't show and miss the plane , they'll probally make it on. We have totally swung into plan "B", so oh well. That's the only thing about flight benenfits, you're just not gauranteed a seat. Mom did mention that maybe next time he goes to school, we could try again, so we'll see. I have no idea what we're going to do tomorrow...
The little quizzes are once again running around everywhere and I've been tagged 3 times in the last week. Luckily 2 of the tags are the same quiz, so here goes! :)
This quiz makes me think I need to go do some of these things again, cause it's been forever since I have!
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Searched, NO. stopped, YES
2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
I love roller coasters, but haven't been on one in forever!!! I'm a hands in the air kinda girl!
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Um - no idea, maybe when I was a kid?
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
If it's my dh or my kids then with someone. Anyone else - no thank you!
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in the possibilty of them
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
yes, but not as creative as I'd like! :)
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Um - yes (and as a sidenote - I remember where I was & what I was doing when they gave the verdict)
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now")
Jennifer Aniston is very the girl next door (which I know my DH likes), but Angelina does intrigue me. And the fact that Brad's with her intrigue's me more!
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
10. Do you know how to play poker?
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Not that I remember (?)
12. What's your favorite commercial?
Target & Old Navy commercials - someone is rawkin' with those campaigns!
13. Who was your first love?
puppy love - A boy in high school
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes, but not in a long time
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Usually only when I wake up in the middle of one
19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Things to get done today, fun with hubby!
20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
um - Yeah!
21. What talent do you wish you had?
better at sports
22. Do you like Sushi?
CA rolls - yes
23. What do you wear to bed?
24. Do you truly hate anyone?
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Have lunch with maybe - sleep with - um, no, but no idea who???
26. Do you know anyone in jail?
27. What food do you find disgusting?
hummmm - nothings coming to mind, pigs feet?? oh and liver
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Four Jobs I’ve Had :
- Graphic artist
- studio manager
Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
- Mystic Pizza
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- Manhattan Maid
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
- Grey's Anatomy
- Treasure Hunters
- Desperate Housewives
Four Important things to me :
- My husband
- My kids
Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
- It's Christmas Again (Elmo moive on premanent rewind in the VCR right now with Doodle)
- Wiggles tunes
- Curious George CD
- Pretty Vegas
Four Favorite Food Dishes :
- Coconut Shrimp
- Orange Chicken
Four Websites I Visit Daily : (several times daily - LOL!)
Four Scrap company's I like :
- The DigiChick Boutique (oh - the new product's up!!!)
- ScrapKitchen Shop
- ScrapArtist Shoppe (sale this weekend!)
- Scrapbook Bytes
Four Favorite Colors :
Couple more things - The DigiChick Chick Flick Chat nite is Tuesday nite and this week's movie is 16 Candles. Watch it again this weekend and come join us!
And make sure you keep your calendar clear for the weekend of August 6th. It's Friendship Day and we are going to be celebrating our friends at The DigiChick - come join us! :)
Ok - I'm off to go clean house/van/me/etc! Have a great day! :)