2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Water Day

Matthew had a Water Day at school on the 23rd. The teachers had 3 little pools, a water table, various sprinklers and the big hit - spray bottles - for the kids to romp around in. It was hot already (his class is in the morning) - which made it nice for them - but a little toasty for us adults! Michael got to come with me to the whole day. He worked on the weekend and was off. Miss Pat had pizza delivered as a fun treat for them after we came in. Matthew had 3 half slices, I think!n He is definitely my pizza buddy!
Not much else happening right now. Need to get some kind of groove going on with having the kids home for summer. Need a little structure - a plan - of how the day should go. Ryan will go to the reading class for the month of June. Matthew's therapy's will be starting around then too. I think we have an OT, a PT, and possibly a Music therapist. Now all we need is an ST (the hardest one around here to find).
I did get my teacher's presents done. Ryan's teacher got a Avery notebook decorated to use as a lesson planner next year. She used one all this year - so I hope it will come in handy for her next year. Matthew's got a clipboard that was decorated and then Mod Podged. She has a clipboard that we sign the kids in/out with - so now she has a pretty one. All 5 teachers and aides got GC to Burger King to have lunch ( put in a decorated library card type holder). Hopefully they will all enjoy them. I also finished 3 bracelets for people in the last 2 days. It's good to have that all done and off my to do list!
Alright - I'm to bed. Will try to take new photos this weekend and post. It's my dad's BD on Monday - so should have pics then! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP