2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

There is something wrong with the system...

I suck it up and call about the meds and get quotes from $5.99 to $15.00 to have it filled. So, of course, I'm on it. But what I don't understand is why without insurance I can pay $5.99 for something that usually runs me $10-$15 with insurance? Isn't there something worong with this??? So by the time I get home - I feel like crap again - 101 temp, Yeah! Does my body just know that I've got help and so now it's putting up a big fight??? Off to bed!!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP