2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

It's My Birthday!


Yes, that's right - it's the big 38!
Here are some of the Birthday Gifties that I have received. A bottle of reisling from my brother, and a Willow Tree Box - Friendship - from my bestest buddy. The candle I won at Matthew's school from a Teacher's Helper banquet that they held. I love it too and since I got it on Monday - I can lump it with the BD presents too, can't I??? My wonderful parents took me to Chinese buffet for lunch today - very good! I don't get chinese very often - so it was quite a treat. But spending time with my parents was a bigger treat!
I can't believe that I'm 38 today. It seems like such a big number - bigger than I feel. And that's good, I think. My life has turned out quite differently than I had always imagined it would be. But I wouldn't have it any other way! I love my life! 40 doesn't seem so far away anymore - bring it on!

Lee  – (8:05 PM)  

Happy Birthday!!!!! Hope you have a great day.

Anonymous –   – (8:06 AM)  

Hello, my bestest buddy!

We have spent the last 15 minutes on Dollmaker instead of Spelling. Shame on you! Just kidding. It a nice break between Math and Spelling! I hope yesterday was wonderful for you.

I love you - and am happy I finally figured out how to post messages (again!)

Must be a blonde thing - Love U

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP