2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Happy Birthday to You!


Digital Kit - New Beginnings - MS Challenge Walk Fundraiser by DigiChick
Happy Birthday to my Bestest Friend! I had good mexican food for lunch today in honor of you and our friendship! Love you, miss you and am thinking of you!
Journaling reads: We have known each other for some 26 years now. Can you believe it? We have seen each other through so many things. I know that when I need you, you are there for me. Please know how very grateful and blessed I feel to have you in my life!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP