2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.


Digital Kits by Shabby Princess
So this was in response to Cathy's challenge this week. I kind of combined the two challenges into one. I thought it made sense. The journaling reads - "Scrapbooking, that is. I scrapbook so the boys will be able to look back someday and say, "Oh, yeah... I remember that." I scrapbook so that I won't forget all those little things about them being little. I scrapbook to keep all those little keepsakes that seem to collect all around. But mostly I scrapbook just for me! I need a creative outlet, something just for me. All that paper, all those embellishments, all that fun stuff! Even now as I get more into digi-scrapping, there's still so much fun stuff to collect and learn with!"

Lee  – (1:19 AM)  

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout. It is so cool. Tfs

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP