2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Thankful

So, I was feeling a little down today - you know... wanting to lose weight, bad hair day - need it cut, want a bigger house, more money... etc. But after reading another blog about living with less, I started thinking maybe I should think more positively and be thankful for what I have. So here goes...

* My husband - I mean - I love this guy! He provides for us - which lets me stay home with the boys. He is so strong and steadfast. Such a wonderful man. I'm so glad he's mine. After 10 years - I still choose him!

i was crazy 'bout you then, and now
but the craziest thing of all...
over ten years have gone by
you're still mine
we're locked in time - Jack Johnson (Thanks, T!)


* My boys - I love these guys so much! The little things they do that are so funny. Their giggles when they set each other off! (photo above)

* My friends and family all over this great big country. Some are new friends, some have been friends through thick and thin for over 1/2 my life! I love and miss you all!

* I am thankful for my brother, Paul. He may live a ways away, but he's only a phone call away. And I know that he will be there no matter what.

* I am so thankful for my parents and for the fact that I can live in the same city as they do. I love that my boys see them weekly and that mom can watch them for me!

* I am thankful that, although they might not live here, Grammie and Grampy can visit several times a year so we can see them.

*I am thankful for the beautiful flowers and fruit blossoms in my yard that smell so yummy right now! (photos below)

* I am thankful that I live in a country where my son can be valued as a human being and not shoved into an institution somewhere, just because he has down syndrome. I am thankful that I do not have to have him adopted out to the USA so that he could have a life.

I am thankful for so many little things - e-mail & phones to keep in touch with each other, pretty little things that make me smile, music ( as I play itunes on my computer). What are you thankful for?

Paul Koslowsky –   – (3:14 PM)  

I think we all have more to be thankful for than we realize!

Orange trees are blooming here too... reminds me of Arizona and the first time we visited Grandpa & Grandma Koslowsky when we were kids.

Love,
Paul

Michelle  – (4:05 PM)  

I know! We are going to an egg hunt at the Rockin R Ranch on Sat. Do you remember panning for "gold" there as kids?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP