2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Hi - It's me...

I've tried to talk myself out of this... but here I go anyway. Now to see if I really use this thing!!! The SDSA Motorcycle run was today. Of course, sunny AZ had rain today. Lately it seems it rains every weekend. Michael went, but I opted out of one cold, wet ride. Of course, I then missed my day out with my hubby, which sucks. But the boys and I had a pretty good day. Spring Break is offically over tomorrow and back to school they both go. Working the 2 days this week broke it up a little, so it wasn't too bad. Of course, being the scrapbooker mommy that I am, they both got their pics taken this week, seperate and together. The together one is good, but Ryan's wasn't the best. Well, more tomorrow.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP